- Daily motivational tools and techniques
- 2-4 weeks to break bad habits
- 4-8 weeks to establish new and positive change
- 8-12 weeks to create lifelong sustainable change, forever
- 24/7 support
Personal Trainers – Go-FitUK in Tunbridge Wells.
Are you looking for a personal fitness trainer in the heart of Kent? Look no further than Go-FitUK. Our experienced and dedicated PTs strive to help you reach your goals and get the results you want. Whether you are looking to maximise fat loss, gain muscle, improve your nutritional intake or just to relieve some stress, our personal trainers have the experience and knowledge to guide you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on nurturing personal development, and seeing you get the confidence and results you want means everything to us. Our personal trainers have first hand experience in body transformation and are always striving to learn the latest techniques to help others achieve the same, in the healthiest and safest way possible. We don’t take a template approach to personal fitness; everyone’s bodies are different as is there lifestyle and goals. By taking a tailored approach to your particular situation, we develop a plan that is right for you, your lifestyle and your dream results.
We appreciate that you may have used personal fitness trainers in Tunbridge Wells or elsewhere in the past and have been unsatisfied with the results. However, no two trainers are the same, and with our experience comes a unique program. Using the most effective techniques and healthy nutritional advice, combined with consistent motivation of the mind and in-depth progress tracking, we will do everything we can to help you reach a healthy lifestyle and transform your body to the way you want it. We guarantee results through hard work and motivation.
WHY CHOOSE GO-FIT UK AS YOUR PERSONAL TRAINERS?
- At Go-Fit UK, our fitness instructors in our Tunbridge Wells gym get you the results you want. You can view our success stories below too see how we’ve helped our clients reach their personal goals.
- We take a safe and healthy approach. We tailor the right nutrition and training plan that is right for you and the body you want, in a way that never compromises your health for results. We will always take your lifestyle into consideration, including your work commitments and the free time you have available.
- We practice what we preach. Our personal trainers have their own stories, experiences and knowledge of what it takes to reach personal fitness goals and will always be available to give you the motivation and advice you need.
- We combine mind and body. We understand that personal fitness of the mind is just as important as a healthy body. We help you tackle any bad habits and mental obstacles to create lifelong sustainable change, forever.
- We cater for all experience levels and body types. Whether you have prior experience of personal fitness routines or are a beginner, we will adapt and guide you through your plan in the most efficient way possible.
Meet Our Founder.
What is a personal trainer?
Also commonly known as a PT, a personal trainer is an individual who has all the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to instruct and inspire effective workout programmes. Not only this, but a personal trainer will deliver training that takes your personal safety and health into consideration at all times, either on a one-on-one basis or as part of a group session.
Personal trainers will have varying degrees of personal knowledge in fitness and health, but in order to be a qualified PT in the UK, the individual must hold a level 3 certificate in personal training.
A PT ultimately helps and motivates clients to achieve and surpass their fitness and health goals. This can include weight loss, toning, fat loss and focus on particular sports performance.
Is a Personal Fitness Trainer Worth it?
There is often a certain stigma surrounding personal trainers and whether they are even necessary; after all, you can pay a gym membership, have access to all of the equipment you need and take a DIY approach. But if you don’t have the right knowledge of how to train, how to rest, what to eat and how to even motivate yourself to visit the gym, you can often find yourself paying for a membership that goes unused or damaging your body more than helping it.
At Go-FitUK, we are experts in body transformation, fitness, nutrition and motivation. We give you professional advice and ensure your workout is as efficient and healthy as it can be, so that you get the results you want as fast as you can without harming your body, and we make sure you are in the best possible mind-set and approach your workouts completely motivated. By working with us, you will get the most out of your workouts every time with as little risk to injury as possible.
Benefits of personal training
Having a personal trainer to guide you through your workout schedule, nutritional dieting and being in the right frame of mind has many benefits, including:
- Efficient workouts through correct form. Personal trainers have the necessary experience and knowledge to teach you how to perform exercises with best practice and good form in mind. This will help you get the most out of every workout without injuring yourself due to poor technique. If you’re relatively new to the gym or a particular set of equipment, your personal trainer will help you build a strong foundation that will continue to help you be the most efficient in every workout session.
- A professional eye. It can be difficult, when workout out alone, to maintain a high level of motivation, good posture and range of movement. A personal trainer can assist you in correcting your form when necessary, keeping you motivated during those tough sessions and helping you to avoid injury by making sure you are targeting the right muscles at the right time.
- A wealth of knowledge and experience. From personal success stories, to learning from other clients’ experiences, a personal trainer will give you access to valuable techniques and instructions that will aid you in living the healthy lifestyle you strive for. A personal trainer’s number one priority is to help you reach the fitness goals you want, and they will help you achieve this by staying ahead of the curve with industry trends and training methods.
- Motivation that will push your limits. Whilst ensuring you’re having a safe and effective workout, a personal trainer will support you every step of the way. Mindset and motivation is a huge part of working out effectively, particularly when it comes to achieving milestones and goals. Your personal trainer will help you plan your milestones realistically, so that you can reach and surpass them and go that one step further than you thought you ever could.
“Discover how to be resourceful in your perceptions and actions, then no matter what happens in your life, there’s something you can do to achieve something extraordinary from it”.
The mind is the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought. It is often described as our greatest and most powerful muscle. Yet for some it has become our strongest adversary, attaching itself to negative and constricting habitual traits. To discover what has previously held you back, we must first understand your emotional triggers and your core values. For guaranteed success, it is imperative that we form solutions and put into place accountable measures in order to cement lifelong change.
Personal Training in Kent – Success Stories
See the success stories of some of our clients below on their journeys to weight loss, fitness and body transformation. Each of our clients below had their own goals, targets and schedules when it comes to personal training, and we have been delighted to help them not only reach, but surpass these milestones through a mixture of exercise, nutrition and mindset techniques.
If you are looking for personal training in Tunbridge Wells, look no further than Go-FitUK – we’d love to have your success story featured right here on our website in the near future!
Apply For Your Free Body Transformation Session in Tunbridge Wells Today:
Personal Trainers Blog
Plenty of free fitness, exercise, active leisure, weight loss and nutrition tips from our personal trainers are available in our blog. We hope you find our articles interesting and helpful in your body transformation journey.